- The Balance of Shiva and Shakti03/17/2014
- The Spirit (Shiva) cannot exist without the Body Shakti. Therefore spirit is not better than or greater than human form it is equal to it.
- Divine Masculine embodies stability, the overall essence of the masculine is stability. Yes we just talked about the masculine diversity as being playful but the general essence is stability. Divine feminine embodies dynamism and playfulness
- When Shiva wants power when it wants to manifest it draws from the feminine. Shiva must stir the Shakti. When the feminine wants to reflect she does that from Shiva the masculine.
- Shakti Goddesses show sacred powers within me connect me to the elemental forces of the cosmos that I can rely on for help.
- Shakti’s power is transformative and leads us to Shiva. Recognizing Shakti as it expands and empowers your inner gifts lets you flow at your growing edge and can give you profound confidence that you are supported from within and even from the universe itself.
- Awareness allows the feminine to see herself and gives both containment and direction to her energy.
- Every creative project is a marriage of power and consciousness.
- Full creative empowerment = polarities of Masculine and feminine energy.
- These qualities exist in men and women but get projected onto opposite gender. The focused man marries the creative and feeling woman. We need to learn how to marry God and Goddess in every individual.
- In mediation Shakti is the images and visions and blockages. Shiva is constant and unchanging.
- Only by withdrawing into our own world (Shiva), does Shakti get the power to manifest a world.
- It is only through meditation that we access the power with which we manifest creativity in our own world.
WITHOUT SHAKTI SHIVA IS INERT